Mission Spec EOC Kryptek
Mission Spec EOC Instructor Red
MissionSpec has announced that their Essentials Only Carrier (EOC) is now available in Kryptek Highlander, Kryptek Typhon, and Instructor Red. According to the press release, these new options (excluding Instructor Red) include pattern matching and Kryptek 55301 spec PALS webbing for pattern consistency.
The EOC is designed to fit two medium or large sized shooters cut SAPI armor plates. It also boasts a 1000D Cordura construction, a weight of 23 ounces, side straps which are removable and adjustable, a rear plate bag which can be independently raised for enhanced rear armor protection, ITW Nexus acetal polymer buckles, and spacer mesh for optimized airflow for the end user. All polymer components used on the EOC are nIR treated and/or compliant (excluding black).
MSRP for the EOC in Kryptek Highlander and Typhoon is $129.00. In addition to the EOC, the Shoulder Savers mkII is also available in Kryptek Highlander, Kryptek Typhon, and Instructor Red. MSRP is $32.00.
Features: MissionSpec Essentials Only Carrier (EOC)
- Full PALS grid on front and rear plate bag for attachment of MOLLE compatible pouches and gear.
- Rear plate bag can be independently raised to properly fit user.
- Spacer mesh for moisture wicking and improved airflow.
- Camouflaged EOC includes pattern matching PALS webbing and outward facing loop panel.
- Removable/adjustable side straps.
- ITW Nexus IR Signature Reduction buckles (excluding black).
Specifications: MissionSpec Essentials Only Carrier (EOC)
- Material: 1000D CORDURA
- 23 ounces>
- Designed for ‘Medium’ shooters cut SAPI (9.5″x12.5″)
- Will fit ‘Large’ shooters cut SAPI (10.125″x13.25)
- Mil-Spec and Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a)
- 100% U.S.A Designed, Tested and Manufactured
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For more information about the Essentials Only Carrier and the full range of products currently offered by MissionSpec, please visit http://www.missionspec.com
Ultra-thin first-aid kits fit behind your armor so you’re always prepared!
by Tactical-Life / May 7, 2014