One of MSP’s latest creations is its line of ELF Triggers, the only AR-15 trigger systems that use aircraft needle bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull.
Pull weight is easy to adjust and can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver.
The five new ELF Trigger Models available from Mounting Solutions Plus are as follows:
ELF Drop-In Trigger Features (all models):
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely drop-safe regardless of pull-weight
- Easily adjust pull-weight without removing from lower
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow-up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
All ELF Triggers are made in America with a lifetime guarantee.
Prices on the ELF Triggers range from $249 to $289.
For more information on the full line of ELF Triggers and other products from Mounting Solutions Plus, please visit MountsPlus.com.