Since 2004, Nitecore has been improving the flashlight industry with its myriad of tactical products.
One of Nitecore’s newest additions, the SRT7 flashlight, continues the company’s history of excellence.
The SRT7 was designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
The SRT measures 6.22 inches long with a head diameter of 1.57 inches, a tube diameter of 1 inch and a weight of 6.1 ounces.
Nitecore’s SRT line is the world’s first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology, which allows smooth and rapid selection of brightness levels and function by rotating a smart selector ring.
The SRT7 utilizes the latest CREE XM-L (XM-L2 T6) LED for a maximum output of up to 960 lumens. Its second generation of Crystal Coating Technology along with Precision Digital Optics Technology provide extreme reflector performance.
Boasting a peak beam intensity of 23,256cd, the SRT7 also has a throw distance of up to 308 meters (ANSI FL1). It comes complete with a high efficiency circuit board that provides up to 200 hours runtime on lowest output level.
The SRT7 also comes equipped with unique multi-colored (red, green and blue) tactical/signaling lights and six rapidly switchable functions to select from.
Other features of the SRT7 include:
- Multi-functional power indicator light displays low battery status
- Patented spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Accessories include a holster, removable clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap button and spare O-ring.
For more information on SRT7 and other products from Nitecore, please visit Nitecore.com.