Leupold just announced it newest line of the riflescopes, the VX-3HD. The new line delivers low-light performance in a rough, lightweight package.
Leupold VX-3HD Riflescopes
The VX-3HD features Leupold’s Elite Optical System. It delivers excellent light transmission in low-light conditions. The system also cuts glare in harsh light, providing both resolution and clarity. Meanwhile, adjustments deliver match-grade repeatability, with easy, ergonomic controls.
The VX-3HD will come in several magnification ranges, objective lens sizes, maintube diameters, elevation adjustment types and more. The lines features illuminated reticle models as well. All Leupold VX-3HD riflescopes include a CDS-ZL dial. Leupold’s Custom Dial System (CDS) eliminates holdovers on longer shots. A ZeroLock prevents unintended adjustments and ensures accurate return to zero.
“The VX-3HD builds upon the long tradition of our award-winning VX-3 line of Gold Ring riflescopes, which has served hunters and shooters for more than 40 years,” said Vici Peters, Gold Ring Product Line Manager for Leupold & Stevens, Inc. “The 3HD brings high-definition performance and comes packed with features that make it the best scope in its price class, bar none.”
An integrated, removable throw lever comes on select models. The rugged scope also goes through Leupold’s Punisher testing process. The ultra-lightweight construction disperses recoil energy
The new Leupold VX-3HD line includes models in 1.5-5×20, 2.5-8×36, 3.5-10×40, 3.5-10×50 and 4.5-14×50. For even more info, please visit leupold.com.
Leupold VX-3HD Features
- Leupold’s Elite Optical System delivers light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution
- Eliminates need for holdovers on longer shots with Custom Dial System
- FireDot Illumination creates a visible aiming point in low-light conditions
- Prevents accidental adjustments and ensures accurate return to zero with ZeroLock dial
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability with ultra-lightweight construction
- Improves magnification changes with an integrated, removable throw lever
- Passes Leupold’s Punnisher testing process
- Waterproof, fogproof and guaranteed for life
Including a belt-fed machine gun, rifle, ammunition and suppressors, the final delivery of the...
by Tactical Life / Feb 3, 2021