The Mepro RDS Pro V2 comprises an optic born of necessity. Designed by engineers that served in the famed IDF, Meprolight sought to build an advanced red dot optic for tactical use. The result is the RDS Pro V2.
Mepro RDS Pro V2
Built tough enough to serve on the battlefield, the utility of the optic also makes it well suited for law enforcement, hunting, competition or even home defense. If you need to get on target quickly, this Mil-Spec optic fills the void.
The RDS Pro V2 features 16 levels of brightness for any lighting condition, day or night. It comes with a choice of two different reticle patterns. The 2 MOA dot comes in either green or red. Shooters can also choose a 2 MOA dot/4.3 Circle Bullseye reticle in red.
One AA battery delivers thousands of hours of use, according to Meprolight, depending on settings. It bolt on using an integrated Picatinny system. The unit also accommodates NVGs and magnifying scopes. It delivers a wide, clear display window for increased field of vision.
These days, Mil-Spec has become an overused term. But from first glance, Meprolight claims to have built the RDS tough enough to handle use by combat troops. If it can hold up to those claims, then it for sure will deserve a look in civilian hands. The RDS Pro retails for around $550. For even more info, please visit us.meprolight.com.
Merpo RDS Pro V2 Features
- Choice of dot or bullseye reticle
- 16 distinct reticle brightness levels for any lighting condition
- MILSPEC, waterproof to 66 ft
- Advanced LED Technology for low power consumption
- Energy saving Auto Shut-Of mechanism for longer operation
- Low-battery Indicator
Mepro RDS Pro V2 Specs
- Magnification: 1X
- Display Window Dimensions: 33x20mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Red Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Power Supply: 1 AA battery (alkaline/lithium)
- Energy Saving System: Auto shut-off/auto power resume
- Reticle Patterns: Dot/bullseye
- Reticle Colors: Red or green
- Brightness Levels: 16
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 116x60x68mm
- Overall Weight (with integral Picatinny adaptor w/o battery): 300 g
- Weapon Mount: Integral Picatinny (Mil-Std 1913)
- Environmental: Mil-Std-810
Featuring the ACSS reticle and a host of features, the Primary Arms GLx 2.5-10x44...
by Tactical Life / Feb 4, 2021