The term “American Made” means something, especially within the 2A community. Now veteran-owed Riton Optics is doubling down on that sentiment. The new Riton Patrioptic Series gets fully assembled in the United States, a step toward becoming an American-made company.
Riton Patrioptic Series Assembled in the U.S.
“It has always been a goal of ours to bring manufacturing to the United Sates, and the Patrioptic line is our first step in that direction,” said Riton Optics founder and CEO Brady Speth.
The Patrioptic series features high-quality components and Riton HD/ED glass. The Patrioptic 1-8×28 becomes the first release assembled on a U.S. line. A limited-edition offering, it features a first focal plane and illuminated CM1 reticle. The reticle provides daylight bring green illumination.
The Patrioptic 1-8x28mm works well for close quarters combat, according to Riton. It features an integrated, removable throw lever. So the optic should also fill double-duty as an effective competition scope. A special American flag engraving on the turret cap adds to the appeal.
Riton Patrioptic Series 1-8x28mm Specs
- Magnification: 1-8X
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed at 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 28mm
- Focal Lens Position: First Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof
- Reticle: CM1 Illuminated Reticle
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 105.8-13.1′
- Material: 6061 T-6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Overall Weight: 25 ounces
- Overall Length: 10.9 inches
- Click Value at 100 Yards: 1/2 MOA
- MSRP: $1,776
Riton plans more products to be assembled in the U.S. going forward. The 1-8x28mm retails for a patriotic $1,776. For more information, visit ritonoptics.com.
With three distinct thermal modes, the Steiner CQT thermal red dot brings tremendous versatility...
by Jay Langston / Oct 23, 2020