SIG ECHO3 Thermal Reflex Sight
“The ECHO3 is an ultra-compact, lightweight direct-view thermal sight,” said Andy York, President, SIG SAUER Electro-Optics. “The innovative direct-view thermal display on the ECHO3 is a massive improvement over traditional eyepiece style thermals which induce eye fatigue and force the shooter to look through the sight. The ECHO3 allows the shooter to sit back and view the thermal display and when targets are identified, the new BDX reticle technology allows for exact aiming solutions in real-time.”
The SIG Electro-Optics ECHO3 is a compact thermal reflex-style sight. It comes as a 1-6X or 2-12X optic, equipped with Ballistic Data Xchange (BDX 2.0). The ECHO3 utilizes nine different onboard SmartBDC ballistic holdover reticles. It also pairs with any KILOBDX rangefinder, according to SIG Sauer.
The ECHO3 features a motion-activated MOTAC display that powers up when it senses motion. It offers more than six hours of continuous runtime. Additionally, it offers video and image recording in eight different color palettes and six brightness settings. The ECHO3 includes a quick disconnect mount, with an easy to adjust zoom lens with throw lever attachment.
For more information, visit sigsauer.com.
ECHO3 Thermal Reflex Sight Specifications
- Sensor: 320×240 12UM VOX LIWR Core
- Magnification: 1-6x or 2-12x
- Adjustment Increments: 0.5MOA
- Objective Lens Diameter: 23mm (1-6)/ 40mm (2-12)
- Illumination Settings: 6 Brightness Settings
- Color Palettes: 8 Color Palettes – Red, Red Hot, Black Hot, White Hot, Edge, Tyrian, Iron and Fire
- Overall Length: 4.1 in (1-6) / 4.7 in (2-12)
- Width: 2.6 in.
- Overall Height: 3.1 in (1-6) / 3.6 in (2-12)
- Weight: 14.5 oz. (1-6) / 16.6 oz. (2-12)
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Battery Life: Greater than 6 hours of heavy usage utilizing two (2) CR123 Lithium Batteries
- Total Elevation Travel: 150MOA x 150MOA
- Assembled In USA
- MSRP (1-6x): $3,899.99, (2-12x): $5,199.99