Australia is known for its beautiful scenery and exotic wildlife. Soon, “The Land Down Under” will be known for its tactical gear.
Australian manufacturer Platatac recently released its SICC Belt Mk2, an updated version of its classic SICC belt.
Platatac listened to on-the-ground feedback for the SICC Belt Mk2, which has resulted in the addition of another MOLLE column to better support the attachment of pouches.
- RELATED: CrossBreed Holsters’ Velcro Instructor Belt Offers Superior Support
- RELATED: Sneak Peek: Blade-Tech’s Instructors Belt
The SICC Belt allows the combatant to integrate and allow the use of multiple platforms onto one belt, achieved by adding PALS to the Cobra Pistol Belt.
Nearly indestructible, the SICC Belt Mk2 is manufactured from high strength, abrasion resistant webbing.
Platatac has also replaced the generic pistol belt roll pin buckle with the quick release Aluminium Cobra Buckle imported from the USA.
Due to the use of multiple layers of web tape and the addition of another MOLLE column, the belt provides a very stable platform for a pistol holster.
- Users can run a pistol and two mags when moving around the FOB
- Provide a stable platform for covert carriage
- Users can run it through their padded first line belt i.e. our 3S Belt
- Users can even use it for more mundane tasks i.e multitool or a water bottle.
The height of the belt is 48mm and its weight is 265 grams.
For more information on the SICC Belt Mk2 and other products from Platatac, please visit Platatac.com.
- Thick, Rigid, Layered web tape ensure holster stability
- Lightweight, quick release aluminium Cobra Buckle
- Reinforced Loop for Pistol Lanyard
- Single Row of MOLLE for easy attachment of small pouches such as Pistol Mags, SUPs, etc.
- Compatible with 3S Belt
- Multicam, Khaki and Black