Shortly after announcing its new suppressor line, Radical Firearms has gone out and announced yet another new product: It’s 6.8 Upper.
The company has added a 1 in 11” twist 6.8 rifle to its long gun production lineup.
- RELATED STORY: Radical Firearms Unveils New 2016 Suppressor Line
The new addition is a law enforcement grade, MILSPEC 16-inch flat top HBAR drop in upper receiver with a low profile gas block ready to mount to a MILSPEC lower receiver.
The 6.8 Upper will come completely assembled, including bolt carrier group, charging handle, forward assist, barrel nut, ejection port door, A2 flash hider and of course the HBAR profile barrel.
- 16″ 6.8 SPC II HBAR Melonite Barrel 4150V Chromoly
- 1 in 11″ twist rate
- 5/8×24 Thread Pitch
- M4 Feed ramps
- 6.8 SPC II Phosphate BCG
- Low Profile Micro Gas Block
- Stainless Steel Mid-Length gas system
- Direct Gas Impingement
- Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider
- 15″ Free Float Radical Firearms FHR Rail
- Integral Hybrid Keymod and Picatinny Rails for Mounting Lights, Lasers, Bipods & Sights
- Forged Upper Receiver with Forward Assist, Shell Deflector
- Milspec Charging Handle
The new upper has an MSRP of $459.99.
- RELATED STORY: RF-10: A ‘Radical’ 20-Inch Super Match Grade Rifle
For more information on the 6.8 Upper and other products from Radical Firearms, please visit RadicalFirearms.com.
A high-quality, Polish-style 7.62x39mm AKM built right here in the United States!
by Dr. Martin D. Topper / Mar 11, 2016