SCOTTeVEST introduced their revolutionary system of Technology Enabled Clothing – TEC® designed for activities in a cold environment, called The Scott Jordan Signature System.
The System is comprised of 2 jackets: an outer shell (Quantum $250) and a microfleece liner (Fleece 5.0 $140), available separately or sold together as the “System” for $340.
The Quantum is totally waterproof and windproof with sealed seams, removable hood, pit-zips, removable powder skirt and 28 pockets, and the Fleece 5.0 has removable sleeves and 24 pockets, for a combined total of 52 pockets.
The system includes:
· Patented Personal Area Network (PAN) (U.S. Patent No. 6,826,782) with hidden wire management for iPods® and other devices allowing athletes and travelers to stay connected without getting tangled in wires;
· 52 pockets engineered with a proprietary NoBulge™ and DeepPockets™ design to maintain a sleek exterior appearance even when the pockets are full;
· High tech fabrics, like transparent and touch sensitive pockets that allow devices to be seen and controlled through the fabric;
· Graphic icons suggesting uses and see thru mesh pockets to help organize your gear;
· Magnetic pocket closures to help keep your pockets closed and your gear secure (tested to be safe for all electronic devices);
· Unique Weight Management System™ to balance and distribute the weight of your gear;
· Built in pocket for your Camelbak® or other hydration system utilizing the patented PAN;
· and much more.
The Scott Jordan Signature System is available exclusively at www.SCOTTEVEST.com.
SCOTTeVEST introduced their revolutionary system of Technology Enabled Clothing - TEC® designed for…
by Tactical-Life.com / Sep 19, 2008