Attention to detail was a big part of Sharps Bros. new Meanstreak AR-15 Lower Receiver.
With Meanstreak, Sharps Bros. took the standard AR-15 lower design and made some subtle aesthetic improvements that add up to a completely updated look and feel.
- RELATED STORY: Handle It: 14 Elite AR-15 Charging Handles
Meanstreak features an oversized integral trigger guard for prime maneuverability, even when wearing gloves.
The beautifully beveled magazine flare helps users load the magazine as quickly and accurately as possible.
The lower receiver also has fully compatibility with the following:
- Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
- Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
- Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
Meanstreak is machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Law Enforcement-Ready AR-15 Rifles Under $1,000
For more information on the Meanstreak AR-15 Lower Receiver and other products from Sharps Bros., please visit SharpsBros.com.
These 14 charging handles for the AR platform are the result of well thought...
by John Scott / Jul 24, 2015