The new SIII SSLR scopes are designed primarily for tactical and long range shooting applications and are built from a 30mm aircraft quality aluminum tube. The scopes have a fast focus eyebell to bring the target into focus with little adjustment and an illuminated reticle, which makes them ideal for tactical, long range and low light applications.
Models include a 6-24×50 with mil-dot, 6-24×50 with dot reticle, 8-32×56 with dot reticle, 3.5-10×56 with illuminated German 4A reticle and a 3.5-10×44 mil-dot reticle.
All SIII scopes have side parallax focus. They will focus from 10-40 yards to infinity, depending on the model. The scopes also have large oversized target knobs with ¼ MOA adjustments that can be reset to zero. Positive audible click adjustment helps shooters get on target quickly.
Sightron’s scopes feature the following in all SIII models:
* Sightron’s Exactrack system for precise no-drift windage and elevation adjustments.
* Fully coated precision ground lenses, which use Sightron’s ZACT-7 Revcoat seven-layer multicoating throughout to provide some of the highest light transmission in the industry.
* Climate control coatings on the exterior lens surfaces to provide additional protection in inclement weather.
* Sightron’s lifetime replacement warranty, which ensures consumers that if one of their products fails, they can return it to Sightron or an authorized Sightron dealer for a new one.
* All Sightron scopes are waterproof, nitrogen-filled and provide a lifetime of internal fog protection.
6-24×50 LR D: MSRP $1027.81 6-24×50 LR MD: MSRP $1009.94
3.5-10×56 LRIR4A: MSRP $1036.75 8-32×56 LR D: MSRP $1072.50
For more information on Sightron and its other products, visit www.sightron.com
The new SIII SSLR scopes are designed primarily for tactical and long range shooting applications…
by Tactical-Life.com / Apr 2, 2008