CLEER Medical Mini Blowout Kit (MBOK) – MultiCam
CLEER Medical Mini Blowout Kit (MBOK) – Coyote
CLEER Medical Mini Blowout Kit (MBOK)
This compact blowout kit measures 5″ x 3.5″ x 1.75″ and weighs 8.2oz when fully packed. According to Soldier Systems, CLEER Medical joined forces with Celox, North American Rescue, and 3M in order to obtain components which are proprietary-sized and packaged to achieve the MBOK’s compact size and weight.
The MBOK consists of a pouch and an inner pocket, which can be deployed from the top or bottom by pulling the extended pull tabs. No snaps, straps or velcro is used. The pouch is made from Blue Force Gear’s Helium Whisper MOLLE attachment system, while the inner pocket uses laminated Ultracomp material.
This compact system comes with medical trauma bandage by CLEER, Celox Rapid gauze, FOXSeal’s Occlusive Dressing for treating open wounds, North American Rescue’s Tan Bear Claw Gloves and more.
The MBOK comes in MultiCam, Coyote and Black. It is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $249.99. See below for more information.
Features: CLEER Mini Blowout Kit (MBOK)
- CLEER Medical Trauma Bandage (4″ x 24″ Flat Packed compression dressing)
- Celox Rapid (3″ x 24″ Z-Fold)
- FOXSeal Occlusive Dressing (Contains 2 Chest Seals)
- North American Rescue Tan Bear Claw Gloves (1 Pair of Large sized gloves)
- CLEER Medical Easy Tape (4 – 2″ x 12″ Strips of 3M Durapore medical tape on easy release backers)
- North American Rescue ARS for Needle Decompression (14 gauge x 3.25″) – Advanced Version of the CLEER Medical MBOK
- Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway (28FR with lubricating jelly) – Advanced Version of the CLEER Medical MBOK
For more information about the Mini Blowout Kit (MBOK) currently offered by CLEER Medical, please visit http://www.soldiersystems.net
Bushnell's The Truth rangefinder enables the end user to accurately gauge the trajectory of the...
by Andrew Berry / May 15, 2014