To select a great binocular for police work, several important factors must be considered. Features of utmost importance include rugged, shockproof and waterproof integrity, fully multicoated optics and phase corrected roof prisms that produce optimum resolution, brightness and color reproduction. To satisfy the needs of the most Law Enforcement Officers, Steiner is building the new compact 27 oz., 10X42 Roof Prism, Police Binocular. The Binocular features the following elements:
* Fully Multi-Coated Optics and Phase Corrected Roof Prisms
* Compact size & comfortable use
* Makrolon frame carriage and housing
* Housing construction made with aircraft-grade aluminum, covered with slip-proof, non-reflective black rubber armoring.
* Attached lens caps & removable one-piece ocular lens cover, quick detach neck strap & black thermo-molded custom case
Steiner’s 10X42 Police Binocular, model 458, has a field of view of 274 ft at 1,000 yards, weighs only 24 ounces and retails for approximately $549.00.
For more information, visit www.steiner-binoculars.com
To select a great binocular for police work, several important factors must be considered. Features…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jan 24, 2008