Why bolt on a can when you can convert your rimfire upper into a fully suppressed machine? The new Gemtech Integra 15-22 does just that, converting the S&W M&P15-22 into an integrally suppressed carbine.
Gemtech Integra 15-22 Integrally Suppressed Upper
Rated for .22 LR, the Integra runs dry. Built into a complete drop-in upper receiver, it measures 23.75 inches overall. Meanwhile, the barrel measures 17.5 inches.
The suppressor itself features 6061 aluminum, while the barrel utilizes 4140 steel. The entire unit weighs 2.7 pounds, including the charging handle and complete bolt carrier assembly. Finally, all metal parts sport a black oxide finish, making one cool, Mil-Spec-looking sporter.
Overall, this is a pretty sweet upper. For those currently shooting the M&P15-22, you get to keep your 15-22 upper while your new suppressed one waits a year at the gun store for the ATF to approve it.
Protecting your ears is always a good thing. Now the Gemtech Integra offers a cooler, quieter way to shoot the M&P15-22. Lastly is MSRP. The Integra 15-22 retails for $616. For even more info, please visit gemtech.com.
Also, while we’re on the subject of the M&P15, Smith & Wesson just announced the M&P15 Pistol in 5.56/223. And it looks awesome!
Integra 15-22 Suppressed Upper Specs
- Applicable Caliber: .22 LR
- Full-Auto Rated: No
- Use Wet or Dry: Dry Only
- Overall Length: 23.75 inches
- Barrel Length: 17.5 inches
- Tube Diameter: 0.925 inch
- Overall Weight: 2.7 pounds (including charging handle, bolt carrier assembly)
- Tube Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Tube Finish: Matte Black High-Temp Cerakote
- Core Material: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Core Finish: Black Oxide
- Barrel Material: 4140
- Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
- Mount Type: Fits M&P15-22 lower receiver
- Suppressor Cover: No
- Supersonic Ammunition: OK
- Disassemble for Cleaning: Yes
- MSRP: $616
With a 28-inch barrel its versatile D.R.I.V gas system, the Savage Renegauge shotguns adds...
by Tactical Life / Dec 15, 2020