For its new Nitro 30 suppressor Yankee Hill Machine decided to listen closely to the wants and needs of both professional operators and suppressor enthusiasts on the firing range. The end result is a truly impressive suppressor.
- RELATED STORY: Yankee Hill Machine Releases MR7, S.L.M. M-LOK Handguards
YHM’s Nitro 30 achieves mission specific modularity by providing the operator with muzzle cap and rear cap options.
The Nitro is full auto rated and will accommodate 300 ultra mag. to .17hmr.
It comes with two different muzzle caps. The flat muzzle cap is geared towards the tactical user while the muzzle brake cap is geared towards the target shooter.
- RELATED STORY: Nitro: Yankee Hill Machine’s Magnum-Rated Suppressor
The Nitro also comes with two different rear caps. The Quick Disconnect rear cap is great for rapid switching between multiple platforms while the 5/8-24 direct thread-on rear cap is for a more dedicated set-up.
Included in the Suppressor System Kit is:
- The welded suppressor body, Two muzzle caps, Two rear caps, Two assembly wrenches
- One muzzle brake, your choice of thread pitches ( 5/8-24, 1/2-28, 1/2-36)
- One Basofil heat resistant pouch
- One Carry case to hold all of the parts.
- Weight: 18.72 ounces / 19.84 ounces
- Diameter: 1.562 inches
- Length: 6.88 inches/7.75 inches
- Construction: 17-4 Ph SS
- Direct Thread: 5/8-24 / 1/2-28
- Decibal Rating: 135 dB
The Nitro 30 has an MSRP of $890.
For more information on the Nitro 30 and other products from Yankee Hill Machine, please visit YHM.net.
Reserve Marines partnered with active duty Marines for multiple tank training exercises in order to...
by Tactical-Life / Jul 28, 2016