The SureFire Pen™ is a new addition to the ever-growing SureFire family. It boasts a rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body that’s Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized like many of its brothers; and it’s perfectly balanced for writing. This bold, retractable SureFire Pen is appointed with virtually indestructible, tumbled-polished stainless steel on the tip, pocket clip, and the tailcap which features a smooth, rounded window breaker that’s always ready for emergency use and won’t snag clothing.
The SureFire Pen comes standard with a high-performance Schmidt® Technology easyFLOW ink cartridge, which is all about performance, but the pen is fully adjustable too; you can use nearly any ink cartridge (between 3.875 and 4.25″ long) with a simple adjustment. Smooth writing performance, elegant yet bold design, and it breaks glass in an emergency. What more could you want from this latest member of the SureFire family?
* Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body
* Aluminum body hard anodized to military specifications
* Virtually indestructible pocket clip with SureFire logo
* Smooth, tough window breaker tailcap for emergency use
* Schmidt ink cartridge flows effortlessly
* Pen adjusts to accept most ink cartridges
* Ink tip retracts into body; no cap to lose
* Made in the U.S.A. with imported ink cartridge
For more information on this and other SureFire products, visit www.surefire.com
The SureFire Pen™ is a new addition to the ever-growing SureFire family. It boasts a…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jul 18, 2008