Tac Shield Heavy Duty Tactical Bi-Pods
Tac Shield, a North Carolina-based company that manufactures tactical gear and accessories for American armed forces serving around the world, has unveiled their new line of standard and pivoting heavy duty Bi-Pods for active shooters.
Strength and durability is the key for this product. According to the press release, these bi-pods boast high grade aluminum components and a Matte black finish for long-term effectiveness. The pivoting variant enables the bi-pod to pivot from side to side using an adjustment lever when operating on uneven terrain. These bi-pods also come with precision leg locks for length adjustment, perfect for any number of different surface variations. In addition, each leg has an additional fast extension which locks into place. On the bottom of each leg is a ribbed grip cap for steadiness when firing. Spring release buttons also enable the legs to quickly retract.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for the Tac Shield’s Heavy Duty Tactical Bi-Pods varies depending on the size and variant. See below for more information.
Features: Heavy Duty Tactical Bi-Pods
- Adjustable shooting heights
- Durable hard finish
- Re-inforced tension springs
- Precision tension leg locks
- Swivel stud or adapter adjustment
- Spring assist leg retraction
- Matte black finish
- #T9501A – Heavy Duty 6″-9″ Adjustable Bi-Pod $39.99
- #T9502A – Heavy Duty 9″-13″ Adjustable Bi-Pod $45.99
- #T9503A – Heavy Duty 13″-21″ Adjustable Bi-Pod $51.99
- #T9501P – Heavy Duty 6″-9″ Adjustable Bi-Pod $42.99
- #T9502P – Heavy Duty 9″-13″ Adjustable Bi-Pod $49.99
- #T9503P – Heavy Duty 13″-21″ Adjustable Bi-Pod $53.99
For more information about the Heavy Duty Tactical Bi-Pods and the full range of products currently offered by Tac Shield, please visit http://www.tacshield.com
Size and flexibility reign supreme with Maxpedition's new Unterduffel Adventure Bag.
by Tactical-Life / May 13, 2014