Field operators need gear that won’t buckle when called upon. Tacprogear’s new Gen 2 Rapid Load-Out Bag is the definition of reliable.
There are two news designs for the Rapid Load-Out Bag (RLO) line.
- RELATED STORY: Tacprogear Enhances its Tactical Rifle Case
The RLO1 and RLO2 were designed to be an operator-friendly gear and travel bag, ready to carry all essential equipment no matter the mission.
The RLO line includes several new features for Gen 2, including injection molded grab handles (RLO2), an innovative tarpaulin bottom material for improved wear during adverse conditions, an embroidered TPG logo and redesigned TPG zipper pulls.
Gen 2 improvements for the RLO line came from end-user feedback over the past several years.
The Rapid Load-Out Bag, Gen 2 also features:
- Specially designed clamshell opening to maximize access to gear
- Central compression strap to help cinch the load and avoid additional stress on the zipper
- Tacprogear signature MOLLE Spine design
- Available in two sizes: Regular and Extra-Large
The Rapid Load-Out Bag, Gen 2 is available in Black, Coyote Tan and OD Green.
The RLO1 (Regular size) main compartment measures 11″ D x 20″ W x 11″ H, with the external pocket measuring 2″ D x 9″ W x 9″ H.
The RLO2 (Extra-Large size) main compartment measures 13″ D x 27″ W x 13″ H, with the external pocket measuring 3″ D x 12″ W x 12″ H. MSRP starts at $132.
With its quality build and modifications, the Trident II from Cylinder & Slide may be...
by Rob Garrett / Jul 16, 2015