TacStar took everything into account for shotgun owners when designing its newest mount.
The all new Shotgun Rail Mount provides a number of options for shooters without taking away from the firearm itself.
Ultra-rigid, this innovative lightweight aluminum unit straddles both sides of the receiver and is crafted with a non-glare anodized finish.
The top Picatinny rail can mount a variety of accessories, yet is designed to sit just high enough to allow continued use of the shotgun’s bead sight with no interference.
Keeping six shells in readiness, the low profile design SideSaddle incorporates TacStar’s proprietary material for durability and secure shell retention.
TacStar’s Shotgun Rail Mount was designed to fit the Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87 12 Gauge shotguns
The Shotgun Rail Mount retails for $89.98 and is available now.
For more information on the Shotgun Rail Mount and other products from TacStar, please visit TacStar.com.
- Billet aluminum construction, non-glare hard coat anodized.
- Straddles both sides of receiver for high rigidity.
- Raised Picatinny rail on top, retains use of standard bead sights.
- Innovative new low profile six shell sidesaddle.
- Proprietary materials combined to create an ultra-durable shell retention system.
Northrop Grumman has been selected for a digital cockpit upgrade for 700-900 of the...
by Tactical-Life / Aug 18, 2014