Collecting input from military, law enforcement, and civilian shooters, TAPCO has designed a magazine that can be depended on during a trip to the firing range or deployment overseas. Weapons are only as good as the feeding device used with them, and you can count on the TAPCO AR 30 round magazine to function reliably in any operational environment. Aggressive horizontal ridges provide increased gripping surface for insertion and extraction of the magazine in wet or muddy conditions. Molded of reinforced composite, the magazine has a 30 round capacity. It is made in the U.S.A. and is backed by TAPCO’s lifetime warranty. Fits the AR15, M4, and M16.
– Reinforced composite material for extreme duty use.
– Improved follower design that will not tilt.
– Compatible with stripper clips, LULA loaders, etc.
– Aggressive design provides excellent gripping surfaces.
– Will drop free from the weapon.
– Available in Black, Olive Drab, Foliage, Dark Earth.
– Works with all 5.56mm and .223 ammunition.
– Chrome Silicon Spring
Collecting input from military, law enforcement, and civilian shooters, TAPCO has designed a magazine…
by Tactical-Life.com / Apr 15, 2009