Tenzing TC 1500 Day Pack
Vicki Cianciarulo with the Tenzing TC 1500 Day Pack
Designed by “America’s Favorite Hunting Couple” Ralph and Vicki Cianciarulo, the Tenzing TC 1500 Day Pack is an ideal stand pack or all-around hunting pack, offering 1,500 cubic inches of interior space, with extra pockets and additional compression straps for maximum utility.
“The extra compression straps make it easy to attach a heavy coat or additional gear,” says Ralph Cianciarulo, “and gadgeteers like Vicki will love the extra pockets,” he continues. “The front compartment has smaller pockets inside for knives, snacks, hunting tags, rangefinders, phones and other necessities,” adds Vicki, who points out such items can quickly disappear when placed inside of larger, main compartments. The TC 1500 will easily carry a gun or bow in its smart, foldout, carrying boot.
Soft and silent TRICO fabric covers the DYNEEMA strength panels of the TC 1500 to deaden any noise that might otherwise result from taking items in or out of the pack.
TC 1500 weighs in at just over three pounds and features a new Comfort Stretch Waistbelt System employing concealed elastic straps that automatically adjust for a perfect fit. Tenzing’s padded hip panels and breathable mesh back pad work with the new waistband to deliver maximum comfort, even while packing the heaviest loads.
• Rain Cover
• Breathable Mesh Back Pad
• Padded Hip Panels
• H2O Compatible (2-Liter)
• 12 Total Compartments and Pockets
• One Internal Fluted Aluminum Frame Stay
• Foldout Bow and Gun Carrying Boot
• Foldout Rain Cover
• Six Specialized Zip Pockets
• One Specialized Compression Strap Each Side
• Comfort Stretch Waistbelt System (Min. 24”, Max. 42”)
• Two Horizontal Compression Straps
• Two Lower Vertical Compression Straps
• DYNEEMA® Bottom Covered With Loden TRICO®
• 1500 Total Cubic Inches
• 3lb.-4oz. Total Weight
• Main Compartment: 20” x 12” x 5”
• Face Compartment: 17” x 9” x 2”
• Side Mesh Pockets (x2): 6” x 6” x 1”
See more at tenzingoutdoors.com.
When it comes to new sporting rifles for 2014, long-range dominates the scene. Here's what's...
by Jon Sundra / Feb 19, 2014