The TZ WF13 Waterfowl bag has a rigid and waterproof EVA base so it can be set down in a muddy and wet environment without fear of what will be soaking into it from the ground up. The rest of the bag is constructed from 600 Denier polyester with PVC waterproofing and DWR coating.
* Waterproof EVA base protects gear from mud and water
* 600-Denier exterior with PVC waterproofing and DWR coating
* Heavy duty duraflex buckles
* Twenty-seven total compartment and pockets
* Sixteen shot shell loops
* Three choke tube pocket
* Two specialized knife pockets
* Choke tube wrench pocket
* Storm shield cover
* Pull out hand muff with hand heater pocket
– Attaches to waders or use with included neck strap
– Clear cell phone pocket for easy viewing
– See more at www.tenzingoutdoors.com.
The S.A.R. Series flashlights feature a 130 lumen LED bulb that is able to project...
by Tactical-Life / Oct 1, 2013