Troy’s Mini 14 Modular Chassis have been perfected to upgrade your basic Mini 14 to Tactical standards. Every Troy Mini 14 MCS Chassis and Basic Package is manufactured from hardened aircraft aluminum billet and stainless steel, finished in MIL-STD Type III hard coat anodize with Teflon® – Accepts all M16/M4 pistol grips, stocks, sights, and accessories (not included).
TROY Industries is proud to present a tactical upgrade kit specifically designed for the FNH P90 and the civilian PS90.
– Fully adjustable three-sided Optic Rail
– See-through 3 dot luminescent night sights
– 7-slot side rails allow mounting of lights and lasers
– Replaces factory ring-sight Optic
– Uses standard factory fasteners
– Precision manufactured out of T6 aluminum billet
– One-piece steel field tool (included) is utilized for optic adjustments and rail installation
– Works with stock fasteners
For more information on this and other Troy Industries’ products, visit www.troyind.com
The TRIPLE EIGHT’s WrightKnife covers a wide range of standard cutting tasks.
by Tactical-Life.com / Feb 5, 2009