Texas-based fiber-optics manufacturer TruGlo make some of the world’s most advanced sights and accessories for the shooting sports industry — see “10 Reflex Sight Systems for Lighting-Fast Target Acquisition” and “25 new Reflex Sights For 2014” if you need a reference.
New for 2014, TruGlo has developed its Lever Action Fiber Optic Rifle Sets.
The Lever Action Fiber Optic Rifle Sets are fit to accommodate the following rifles:
- Marlin 336
- Marlin Guide Rifles
- Ruger 10/22
- Winchester 94
- Henry Golden Boy .22LR and .22MAG/.17HMR,
- Henry Big Boy .44MAG
- Henry Big Boy .357/.45 Colt.
The Lever Action Fiber Optic Rifle Sets replace existing factory sights and are designed for easy installation.
Each set has full windage and elevation adjustment. The sights are CNC-machined for optimal quality. Different sight heights are available to match specific manufacturers’ gun models. Specific manufacturers’ gun models are listed on the product packaging.
The Lever Action Fiber Optic Rifle Sets are designed to function with extreme brightness in low-light conditions.
The front diameter of the Lever Action Fiber Optic Rifle Sets is 0.060 inches and the rear diameter is 0.035 inches. These sight are not intended for use with carbine barrels.
- 0.343 inches Height – Fits most Marlin 336 (TG109)
- 0.450 inches Height – Fits most Winchester 94, Henry Golden Boy .22LR, Marlin Guide Rifles and Henry Big Boy .44MAG (TG112)
- 0.500 inches Height – Fits most Ruger 10/22 (TG111W) and Henry Golden Boy .22MAG /.17HMR, Henry Big Boy .357/.45 Colt (TG114)
For more information on the Lever Action Fiber Optic Rifle Sets and other products from TruGlo, please visit TruGlo.com.