The Ultimatum U300 Bolt Action from Ultimatum Precision is now available, the Canada-based manufacturer recently announced in a press release. Ultimatum Precision plans on releasing the long action model, and a .338 specific model later this year. The Ultimatum U300 Bolt Action is based on a Remington 700 footprint and comes with the features below.
- Removable Floating 3-Lug Bolt Head
- 5/16” Integrated Recoil Lug
- Minimal Ejection Port for Increased Strength
- 20 MOA picatinny rail, secured with 6 #8-40 bolts and 2 dowel pins
- 4340 Steel with Hard Nitride Finish and Cerakote.
- AICS style magazine compatible
- 1-1/16” barrel threads
About Ultimate Precision
Ultimatum Precision is a bolt action manufacturer located in Abbotsford, BC, Canada, with a subsidiary in Washington State, USA. All Ultimatum Precision actions are held to the highest standards; each thoroughly inspected action comes with an inspection report. For more information, visit https://www.ultimatumprecision.com.
The Aimpoint 3X-C Magnifier, which can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular, can...
by Tactical-Life / Oct 27, 2016