When it comes to quality clothing and gear that enables the pros to do what they do in the field, it’s hard to argue with Vertx. It looks like the Ohio-based company has done it again with its new Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants.
- RELATED STORY: Vertx Struts its Stuff at SHOT Show 2017 in Vegas
Blending fit, function and comfort, the Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants come with the Vertx bells and whistles you know and love — inset cargo pockets, a full gusset and articulated knees — but they’ve also been enhanced with a set of features designed to meet the needs of today’s professionals, including a durable, stretch PolyCotton fabric, and VaporCore technology, which keeps the user cool in hot temperatures and evaporates moisture instead of wicking. This lets the pants dry five times faster than other pants similar to these in the marketplace.
The Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants also come with 14 pockets, most of which are mesh-lined, which helps to increase breathability and reduce weight.
- RELATED STORY: Magpul Apparel – 12 Stylish And Functional Clothing Products
Available in black, desert tan, khaki, navy and olive drab for both men and women, the Vertx’s Fusion Tactical Stretch Pants have a MSRP of $89.95. See below for a rundown of features, via the press release.
- Side stretch waistband and a higher rise in the back to maintain proper fit.
- Articulated back yoke with two convenient utility pockets.
- Lower front hand pockets for easy access with or without a holster.
- Vertical zippered pockets above cargo pocket for added storage and ease of access when sitting.
- Fully gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position.
- Angled back pockets for ease of access and credential flaps to protect important items.
To learn more about Vertx and its new Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants, check out vertx.com.
A team of armed security personnel unload on a group of Somali pirates in a...
by Tactical-Life / Apr 27, 2017