VooDoo Innovations wanted to improve the service life and durability of the direct impingement carrier when it was developing its newest carrier.
The all new VDI LifeCoat Low Mass Bolt Carrier eliminates the potential for carrier to key separation due to carrier key screws stripping, fracturing or becoming un-staked.
The carrier has a improved gas flow path with no obstructions or shelves for carbon to deposit and build on eliminating the potential for gas obstruction to seize the operation of your carrier.
The 20 percent reduction in carrier weight decreases the reciprocal mass reducing felt recoil and increasing the tune-ability for every application.
The VDI LifeCoat Low Mass Bolt Carrier retails for $250.99.
For more information on the VDI LifeCoat Low Mass Bolt Carrier and other products from VooDoo Innovations, please visit VooDooInnovations.com.
- Integral one-piece design from VooDoo Innovations’ proprietary forging to be incapable of carrier to carrier key separation
- Built off of VooDoo Innovations’ Low Mass Carrier for lower felt recoil and increase tune-ability
- Maximized carrier key dimension to reduce gas tube contact wear
- Increased service life and decreased required maintenance from LifeCoat coating technology
- Weight: .462 pounds (7.39 ounces)
- Coating: VDI LifeCoat
- Compatible with any direct impingement system
- For use with mil-spec and non-mil-spec parts
The all new MLR22ATU and MLRATUT rimfire rifles from Magnum Research feature a modular barrel...
by Tactical-Life / Jul 23, 2014