Whidden Gunwork’s new Stinger™ Monopod is a rear-mounted, retractable monopod for AR-15, AR-10 and Accuracy International stocks.
The primary advantage of the Stinger™ Monopod is that it is completely self-contained and eliminates the need for carrying a sandbag to stabilize and support the butt end of the rifle stock. The Stinger™ Monopod simply replaces the buttplate on AR-15 and AR-10 rifles (A1 and A2 variants). The Stinger™ Monopod for Accuracy International stocks replaces two of the spacers used to adjust the length of pull.
The Stinger™ Monopod provides a seamlessly integrated, infinitely adjustable, and incredibly stable monopod that is always attached and ready to deploy with a single-handed operation. It brings added precision to any shooter’s rifle, including tactical competitors, law enforcement officers and everyone interested in maximum accuracy.
Stinger™ Monopods are manufactured by Whidden Gunworks, in their own shop, on their own CNC machines, to exacting quality specifications:
• The lightweight housing is milled from 6061 aluminum with a black hardcoat anodized finish.
• The adjustable monopod leg and foot are made from 4140 steel with a matte black finish and is strong enough to withstand full recoil without bending or breaking.
• The monopod leg has enough mass to deploy quickly when the locking lever is released, making deployment a one-handed operation.
• The foot at the bottom of the monopod leg is micro-adjustable on a 1/4-20 thread and has a knurled rim for easy grip.
• The unit is virtually maintenance free.
For further information, visit www.uniquetek.com
The BENCHMADE's HARLEY DAVIDSON 13100 Hard Tail knife features a Satin or Poly-Ceramic coated D2...
by Tactical-Life.com / Jul 17, 2008