Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to be the base for the ultimate precision tactical AR-15 rifle, the BILLet-AR matched upper and lower receiver set is 100% machined in our Berryville, AR facility. The Wilson Combat BILLet-AR receiver set was engineered from the ground up to address structural design weaknesses in standard USGI receivers and enhance overall tolerances which improve shot to shot consistency.
The BILLet-AR upper receiver has a precise bolt raceway for smoother chambering and more rigid receiver walls to reduce firing flex. The BILLet-AR lower receiver has been enhanced with an oversize magazine well for smooth reloads and an integral trigger guard for gloved use and added lower receiver strength. Our extensive experience as a premier custom builder of AR-15 rifles will ensure your satisfaction with this next generation precision tactical shooting platform.
CNC machined from 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum billet stock
· Picatinny top rail
· Shell deflector
· M4-style extended feed ramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers
· Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding and enhanced recoil dynamics
· Smooth side profile without forward assist for maximum accuracy potential
· Oversize, EDM-cut magazine well for fast reloads
· Precision threaded receiver and reamed pin holes
· Hex Screw Bolt Catch retention
· Hand prepped for a flawless surface finish
· Mil-Spec hard anodized black finish
See more at wilsoncombat.com.
Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to be the base for…
by Tactical-Life / Aug 20, 2013