The new Winchester® Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1™, which was chosen by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as their primary service round, is now available in a full line of popular handgun calibers. The Bonded PDX1 is engineered to maximize terminal ballistics, as defined by the demanding FBI test protocol, which simulates real-world threats. The new Winchester Bonded PDX1 is offered in 9mm, 40 Smith & Wesson, 45 automatic and .38 special.
Winchester Bonded PDX1 technology is superior to competitive personal protection loads with features that include:
– Proprietary bonding process-Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight.
– Hollow point-Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers and impact velocities/ranges.
– Jacket notching-Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities.
– Copper alloy jacket-Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocities/ranges.
– Nickel plated shellcase-Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection.
Symbol / Line / Grain / Jacket
S9MMPDB / 9mm Luger +P / 124g / JHP Bonded
S9MMPDB1 / 9mm Luger / 147g / JHP Bonded
S40SWPDB / 40 S&W / 165g / JHP Bonded
S40SWPDB1 / 40 S&W / 180g / JHP Bonded
S45PDB / 45 Auto / 230g / JHP Bonded
S38PDB / 38 Special +P / 130g / JHP Bonded
For more information on this and other Winchester ammo products, visit www.winchester.com
The new Winchester® Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1™, which was chosen by the Federal Bureau of…
by Tactical-Life.com / Feb 2, 2009