The ZeroBravo Reversible Hand Stop seen on a KeyMod Rail Interface.
The back of the ZeroBravo Reversible Hand Stop
The front of the ZeroBravo Reversible Hand Stop
Options are always a good thing when it comes to your firearm.
The ZeroBravo Reversible Hand Stop (RHS) for KeyMod Rail Interface is the first and only hand stop that will allow you the option of mounting it in multiple locations depending on your requirement.
- RELATED: 24 Pieces of Duty-Tough Law Enforcement Gear For 2015
- RELATED: New Mission Gear That Caught the Eyes of TACTICAL WEAPONS Magazine Editors
Some of the ways the RHS can be mounted are as follows:
- In the forward position on the bottom of the rail as an indexing point for added controllability of the weapon.
- In the rearward position on the side of the rail as an indexing point for faster indexing to a desired shooting position.
- In the rearward position on the bottom and near the front of the rail as a hand stop to ensure your hand does not touch the muzzle or suppressor.
Because the compact nature of the RHS, the possibilities are limitless and users will find what works best for each particular application. The Reversible Hand Stop is machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum and protected by Mil-Spec Type III anodizing.
- Height: 1.075 inches (2.73 cm)
- Width: 0.7 inches (1.78 cm)
- Length: 0.85 inches (2.16 cm)
- Weight: 0.7 ounces (19.8 g)
The Reversible Hand Stop retails for $39.95 and is available for distribution through RSR Group, which means those interested will have to get it through their local dealers.
For more information on the Reversible Hand Stop and other products from ZeroBravo, please visit ZeroBravo.com.
The New York Police Department (NYPD) will use a $7.3 million plan to upgrade...
by Tactical-Life / Feb 11, 2015