Randy Luth continues to cast a big shadow in the world of AR-type rifles and accessories. The DPMS founder, after selling the famed rifle company, launched Luth-AR, which has quickly become a leader in rifle components and accessories. Now the Luth-AR MBA-5 buttstock continues that legacy, expanding the company’s extremely popular line of modular buttstocks.
Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock
The redesigned MBA-5 buttstock utilizes Luth-AR’s Anti-Rattle set-screw design. It also comes on the original MBA-3 and MBA-4 carbine buttstocks.
The MBA-5 comprises the latest model in the series. It serves as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock. It comes with a paddle-style adjustment lever, enabling rapid positioning. Meanwhile, a wide, flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld. Finally, the integrated Picatinny rails allows attachment of a mono-pod or other accessories.
The MBA-5 fits both Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes. It accommodates Grovtec Quick Detach sling cup, and works well with Luth-AR’s Chubby rip and Palm Handguard, to complete your build.
The MBA-5 retails for $49.95. For even more info, please visit luth-ar.com.
Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock Features
- Adjustable, lightweight carbine butt stock
- MBA ergonomic styling
- Paddle adjustment lever for rapid positioning
- Flared cheek rest
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mono-pod attachment
- Quick release cup pockets, both sides*
- Anti-rattle set-screw
- Rubber butt pad
- High-strength glass-filled nylon
- Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
- Weight: 8.95 oz
- Fits either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes, .223 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
- The MBA-5 is available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- MSRP: $49.95
Discussion about this post