If you’re looking for a micro red dot packed with features, you should check out the new RomeoZero-Elite. It shares the same compact footprint and mounts as the original RomeoZero, but now includes significant upgrades.
RomeoZero-Elite Mounts and Features
Obviously, the new optic is works best on the Sig P365 pistols. However, the optic also comes with mounting screws that will fit the Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP or the Glock 43x MOS. Additionally, it’s made in America, so you know your money is going to support jobs right here in the USA.
Check out this list of features:
- Carbon-Infused Ruggedized Polymer Body
- Circle/Dot Emitter With 8 Daylight Brightness Settings
- Distortion-Free Aspheric Glass Lens
- Touch Activated Programming (TAP) Technology
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
- 10-year battery life (unrivaled in a micro reflex sight)
It’s truly the Renaissance of red dots right now. Every major manufacturer offers multiple pistols with slide cuts for mini-RDS sights, and in response the optics industry created even smaller sights to fit on the super popular compact carry guns. The new optic from SIG is targeted for those compact carry guns, and seems like a great fit for a deep concealed carry gun. This optic mounted on a P365 carried in a Phlster Enigma Express would absolutely disappear on most people.
The new RomeoZero-Elite will be available soon in two different models. One model uses a 3 MOA dot as the aim point, and the other has the option to switch between the 3 MOA dot and a 32 MOA circle. They’ll retail for $229.99 and $259.99, respectively.