With all of the ammo shortages and rising costs of ammunition, firearm manufacturers are getting creative. It is for this reason that Umarex has released the new GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E paintball marker. Treat yourself to training with your favorite platform, and still be able to pay for dinner later that night.
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E
Utilizing precise dimensions of the GLOCK 17 Gen5, the T4E provides overall familiar handling for current GLOCK shooters. Additionally, this allows operators to choose from a wide range of accessories and attachments already available on the market. As a result, your favorite accessories can move over to the T4E for training, and back for carry.
The tag line for the new T4E is “Paint. Compete. Perform.” And it is built with this in mind. The magazine holds 8 rounds of .43-caliber paint- or powder-balls and an easily swappable CO2 cartridge. For this reason, operators perform combat reloads on the paintball field, resulting in continuous “real-world” practice.
Additionally, the quick swap CO2 cartridge can be changed in the field, without losing precious time. Each 12-gram CO2 capsule provides up to 90 shots before needing to be swapped out. An optional quick piercing magazine also helps aid in rapid CO2 swapping. For example, just insert the fresh CO2 cartridge and give the bottom of the magazine a light blow to pierce it.
Adding to the authentic look and feel of the T4E is a realistic blowback slide action, while delivering your payload downrange at 360 fps. Also, the ambidextrous slide stop lever, front serrations and reversable magazine release aid in the realistic representation. Likewise, the CNC-machined high-strength aluminum slide features the same meticulous manufacturing as the original.
As an additional bonus, the limited First Edition comes in an original GLOCK pistol case. Also included in the First Edition are four additional backstraps, in medium and large, each with and without beavertail.
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E paintball marker is available now, with an MSRP of $349.99. For more info, please visit UmarexUSA.com.
GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E Features
- First officially licensed .43-caliber GLOCK T4E paintball marker
- Ideal for MagFed paintball and training purposes
- Up to 360 fps (110 meters per second)
- CNC-machined slide made of high-strength aluminum (AW 7075)
- Realistic Blowback Slide Action
- Polymer frame with optional lanyard attachment
- Ambidextrous slide stop lever, reversible magazine release button
- Automatic trigger safety
- Magazine (8 rds) with tool-free CO₂ capsule piercing
- Optional Quick-Piercing Magazine available as product accessory
- Compatible with GLOCK sights, GLOCK holsters, and many other aftermarket parts
- Up to 90 shots from one CO2 capsule
- Made in Germany
- Limited First Edition comes with 4 backstraps, tool, and GLOCK case
- MSRP: $349.99
Discussion about this post