Bergara Premier Series Ridgeback Rifle Features
Firstly, the Ridgeback utilizes Bergara’s Premier action. Further, the action is mated to a Medium Palma tapered, stainless steel Bergara barrel, according to BPI. Also, a Grayboe Ridgeback composite stock fully supports the popular M-LOK system. It delivers 12 slots for attaching accessories, providing a wide range of options. The stock also incorporates an embedded bubble level to ensure positional shooting at extreme range. Finally, the Ridgeback weighs in at 10.5 pounds.
“From the moment we laid our hands on the Ridgeback stock in early 2018, we knew it was destined to cradle a Premier barreled action,” said Nate Treadway, CEO of BPI Outdoors. “Our only question was how fast we could work it into the production schedule. It truly has everything that a serious PRS shooter wants and needs in a production-class qualifying rifle.”
Like all Premier Series rifles, the Ridgeback features Bergara barrels and TriggerTech triggers. Further, technicians qualify each rifle for accuracy and guarantee sub-MOA performance, according to Bergara. Finally, the Premier Series utilizes standardized parts for greater efficiency, geared toward near custom performance at an affordable price, according to the company.
Ridgeback calibers include .223 Rem., 6.5 Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, .300 Win. Mag. and .300 PRC.
For more information, visit bergarausa.com.
Bergara Premier Series Ridgeback Rifle Specifications
- Overall Weight: 10-10.7 pounds
- Overall Length: 39.5-46 inches
- Magazine: AICS style detachable
- Overall Barrel Length: 20-26 inches
- Overall Mag Capacity: 5 round mag provided (7 round mag: 6.5 PRC)
- Cerakote: Graphite Black
- Trigger: TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Barrel Taper: Medium Palma
- Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24-inch with thread protector
- Stock: Fiberglass with easily adjustable cheek rest and fully supports M-LOK system
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8×40 screws
- MSRP: $2,100
Discussion about this post