The 110 Apex Predator XP pairs a Model 110 rifle with a 4-12x44mm Vortex Crossfire II scope. The optic comes pre-mounted, bore-sighted and ready to hunt, according to Savage. The fun features the Savage AccuTrigger, thread-in headspacing and a floating bolt head. Meanwhile, a precision button-rifled heavy barrel should help predator hunters get the most accuracy possible out of the rifle.
The rifle delivers adjustability in the synthetic Mossy Oak camo stock. It features quick adjustability to better fit any size hunter for both comfort and consistency, according to Savage. Additionally, the Crossfire II’s Dead-Hold BDC reticle makes it easier to place accurate shots on target, even at extended range. The optic mounts securely to the rifle via a one-piece EGS 0 MOA rail.
The 110 Apex Predator comes in .204 Ruger, .223 Rem., .22-250 Rem., .243 Win., 6.5 Creedmoor and .308 Win. The .243 and 6.5 models feature a 24-inch barrel, while the remaining calibers come with 20-inch barrels. Retail prices for each variant is set at $739.
Savage 110 Apex Predator XP Features
- Redesigned Model 110 rifle
- Carbon steel heavy barrel threaded with protector
- Mossy Oak Terra synthetic stock
- 4-12x44mm Vortex Crossfire II scope, mounted and bore-sighted
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle’s hashmark design reduces guesswork on holdover and windage
- Vortex Hunter medium rings and one-piece EGW 0 MOA rail
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Adjustable length-of-pull
- Modern ergonomics
- Detachable box magazine
For more information, visit savagearms.com.