Law enforcement and military agencies are turning to the Road Range™ for a flexible alternative to traditional firearms training options. The Road Range™ is a self-contained mobile firearms training facility that integrates live fire and simulated training capabilities to provide a total weapons training solution in a mobile environment.
The ballistically secure trailer range is equipped with systems and components to produce a three position, state-of-the-art, live fire range. The Road Range™ can also be equipped with a FATS™ system to provide training for less lethal and non lethal options such as verbal commands, baton, chemical spray and TASER®.
The Road Range™ puts you on the fast track to obtain a specialized training facility that provides a comprehensive solution for marksmanship, sustainment, and judgmental training including force escalation/de-escalation, use of force, and shoot/no shoot.
* Can be equipped for live fire and simulated firearms training.
* Road Range™ Double and Quad models provide 25-yard target distance.
* Climate-controlled heating and air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
* HEPA filtered ventilation system meets NIOSH design standards.
* Provides a cost-effective and timely solution for acquiring a training facility.
For more information on this and other Meggitt Training Systems’ products, visit www.meggittrainingsystems.com
Click the thumbnail below to see a larger image of the Road Range & its functions
Law enforcement and military agencies are turning to the Road Range™ for a flexible…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jun 12, 2008