Already known for some of the strictest gun laws in the land, the State of California may enact legislation to tighten their restrictions even further.
The State Senate approved measures that would:
• Outlaw detachable magazines in rifles and so-called button bottoms;
• Prohibit magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition;
• Require background checks for all buyers and sellers of ammunition;
• Reclassify certain shotguns as assault weapons;
• Require all gun buyers to take a firearm-safety certificate class;
• Expand crimes that would result in a 10-year ban on owning or buying firearms. Additions include drug- and alcohol-related offenses, hazing, violations of protective orders and court-ordered mental health treatment.
Read more at USAToday.com.
Already known for some of the strictest gun laws in the land, the State of…
by Tactical-Life / May 31, 2013