Hilco Industrial has announced a webcast and online auction for the sale of a variety of assets at the SPARA Tactical fabrication facility in Holly, Michigan. According to the press release, among the items to be featured at the auction is an armor plated SWAT tactical vehicle and an emergency responder fire & rescue vehicle, in addition to “fabricating, tube bending &cutting, CNC, tool room, rolling stock & support machinery used to manufacture these vehicles.”
Interested parties may bid in person at 714 N. Saginaw Street in Holly, MI or participate remotely via webcast. The auction will begin at 10:00 AM ET on Tuesday, May 13, 2014. More information about all of the assets being offered at auction, registration, and the complete auction catalog can be found at http://www.hilcoind.com.
Check out a partial list of what will be available at the auction below.
- GPV Marshall Armor Plated 6x6x6 Swat Tactical Vehicle
- GPV First Responder 6x6x6 Fire/Rescue Truck
- Koike 4,000-Watt CNC Laser (New 2002)
- Roundo PASC-360 10′ x 5/8″ – 1″ Plate Bending Roll (New 2002)
- Webb 8′ x 3/8″ Plate Bending Roll
- Trumpf Truma Bend V-130 144-Ton CNC Press Brake (New 2002)
- Cincinnati CB-135, 135-Ton CNC Press Brake
- Allsteel/Piranha 250 Ton Hydraulic Press Brake
- Piranha 12′ x 3/8″ Hydraulic Squaring Shear
- Trumpf Tru-Laser 2,700-Watt CNC Tube Laser (New 2007)
- Eagle EPT100-XPE, 4″ CNC Tube Bender
- Fadal #4020 3-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Aida NC1-80, 88-Ton Gap Frame Press
- Faro CMM Arms
- Bridge Cranes to 10 Ton Capacity
- Forklifts to 10,000 Lb. Capacity
- Air Compressors & Dryers
- Flatbed Truck, Pick Up Truck & Cargo Van
- Miller & Lincoln Welders
- Tool Room
SPARA Tactical, which specializes in fabricating complete armored vehicles and heavy plate fabrication equipment, is one of 12 divisions of SPARA Group, based out of Lexington, Kentucky.
New team preparing to defend against the unthinkable after the Sept. 2012 insurgent attack on...
by Tactical-Life / May 12, 2014