LONDONDERRY, NH – Insight is proud to announce the selection of the Mini Thermal Monocular-V2 by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as part of CEDAP.
The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Commercial Equipment Direct Assistance Program (CEDAP) transfers specialized commercial equipment, equipment training, and equipment technical assistance directly to smaller jurisdictions and eligible metropolitan areas. Eligibility for the CEDAP Program is limited to law enforcement agencies, fire departments, and other emergency responder organizations with specific financial and capability needs.
Prospective applicants may review the program solicitation through the Responder Knowledge Base at www.rkb.us.
The MTM-V2, Insight’s LE model, assists in the detection, recognition and identification of potential suspects or victims. It also provides increased safety through better situational awareness. Its compact, light-weight form and superior image quality makes the MTM-V2 a versatile tool for reconnaissance, surveillance and search & rescue.
• High resolution 320 x 240 focal plane array
• Adjustable focus
• 2X Digital Zoom
• Integrated visible marking laser (Infrared optional)
• Detachable 3.5″ LCD display module
• Integral tripod mount
• Menu function for customized operation
• Ergonomically designed for handheld operation
• Rechargeable 123 Lithium Ion batteries with external AC/DC charger
• 4 Hours continuous operation using two 3-Volt lithium batteries (disposable)
• Lightweight/pocket size
• Waterproof up to 3 feet (66 feet option available)
• Soft carrying case – capable of attaching to an individual’s load bearing equipment
• Digital image capture & download package (optional)
For more information on the MTM-V2, visit www.insighttechgear.com
LONDONDERRY, NH – Insight is proud to announce the selection of the Mini Thermal…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jun 17, 2008