On Jan. 9, 2015, Concerns of Police Survivors, Inc. (C.O.P.S.) and partnering organizations are coming together to combat the “blue racism” that has been perpetuated by some in our nation. These organizations will unite in support of law enforcement officers nationwide to promote a National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (L.E.A.D.)
On Friday, Jan. 9, to show their support, citizens:
- Change your profile picture on social media to the image shown above
- See a police officer? Thank a police officer
- Wear blue clothing in support of law enforcement
- Send a card of support to your local police department or state agency
- Share a positive story about a positive law enforcement experience on social media
- Ask children in your community write letters in support of law enforcement
- Participate in Project Blue Light: Proudly display your blue light in support of law enforcement
- Organize an event or a rally in support of your law enforcement officers
- Advertise your support through local media outlets/billboards
- Post the public service announcement supplied by C.O.P.S. to your law enforcement’s webpage or social media pages
Read more about National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day 2015 on Tactical-Life.com.
Money and manpower are both being saved with the US Air Force's new deicing...
by Tactical-Life / Jan 9, 2015