Remington will be holding a live auction for a chance to take home its Custom Bicentennial firearms on Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016.
James D Julia, Inc. auctioneers will be hosting the auction, which will be the only chance to own the rare collection of Remington Custom Bicentennial firearms.
- RELATED STORY: Bicentennial Celebration: 200 Years of Remington
Serious collectors will have the opportunity to bid on the last of four sets hand-crafted in the Remington Custom Shop. Each set is engraved by master engraver, Jesse Kaufman.
The Remington Bicentennial Collection includes a Model 870, Model 700 and a Model 1911 R1 — three firearms that forever changed the firearm history. These three firearms honor the first two centuries of America’s oldest gunmaker.
The Remington Custom Bicentennial Collection includes:
- Three Bicentennial High Grade Firearms (Model 700, model 870, Model 1911 R1)
- Matching Custom Serial Numbers
- Assembled and Finished by the Remington Custom Shop
- 100 percent Special Commemorative Engraving Coverage with Heavy Gold Wire Inlay
- Engraving by Jesse Kaufman, Sturgis, SD
- Exhibition American Black Walnut Stocks and Grips are Hand Checked and have a Hand Rubbed Oil Finish
- Checkering and Hand Rubbed Oil Finish by Karen Dufek, Remington Custom Shop,
- Gold Front Sight on Pistol and Leather Butt Pads on Long Guns
- Custom Leather Motor Travel Case
- Custom Wood & Glass Display Case with Bicentennial Etching on Glass
For more information on the Remington Bicentennial firearms and to register for the live auction, please visit Remington.com/BicentennialAuction.
These tried-and-true Glock holster options are more than suitable for carrying your favorite subcompact...
by Dennis Adler / Sep 26, 2016