Outbreak: Omega, hosted by DPMS Firearms of St. Cloud, MN, is the original, largest, and most well-attended 3-gun “zombie shoot” in the nation. More than 1,400 people descended on Ahlman’s in Morristown, MN for the event, which set a new attendance record. When pictures of the special-run VersaMax® Tactical hit Facebook®, Remington set a new Facebook® record when nearly 4,500 people responded.
In addition to the VersaMax® Tactical shotguns used on the range, Remington provided a prize package for Outbreak: Omega attendees that included a Model 1911 R1 pistol, a Model 870™ Express® Tactical, a VersaMax® Tactical, a Model 700™ and a Model 597™ donated as prizes awarded at the conclusion of the 2-day event.
• More than 1,400 zombie hunting enthusiasts, including nearly 800 shooters
• On-site RV parking camping for more than 400 attendees
• 27 shooting stages for pistol, shotgun and rifle enthusiasts
• A silencer-equipped shooting stage hosted by Advanced Armament Corp., which demonstrated the
capabilities of law enforcement equipment
• A “Zombie Safari” course that allowed participants to shoot zombie targets with a shotgun from a moving vehicle
• Prizes and giveaways worth more than $100,000 from event sponsors, including Remington, Bushmaster, Marlin, Para-USA, Advanced Armament Corp., EOTech, NightForce, Luminox and Foxpro.
Outbreak: Omega, hosted by DPMS Firearms of St. Cloud, MN, is the original, largest,…
by Tactical-Life / Jun 26, 2012