The advisory group includes the following members:
• Troy Alwin, New Mexico Lottery Authority –Security Division and former Corporate Training Director for Akal Security, Inc. in Albuquerque, NM;
• Steven Baker, CPP, PSP, PCI, President of VTI Associates, a professional security and investigative firm in Las Vegas, NV;
• Jeff Fields, PSP, CHS, III, Senior Security Consultant, Security Director for EDI LTD where he served as the subject matter expert in the development of physical security and loss prevention technologies for healthcare and higher education campuses globally in Atlanta, GA;
• Paul Herring, Director of Corporate Security for Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company and is responsible for global team of security professionals in Chicago, IL;
• Rodney Natale, Manager of Operations for G4S/Wackenhut Corporation overseeing twelve security service offices and more than 3500 personnel for the California Region.
“The extensive hands on experience and operational knowledge that each member of the Professional Security Advisory Board team will focus the Company on expanding the use of our life-saving technology into the private and professional security markets,” said Paul Hughes, Director of New Markets for TASER International. “The insight and guidance from these members will add strategic value as we continue to respond to the unique business needs of professional security operations across the United States,” continued Hughes.
For further information please contact Security@TASER.com.