Image: TSA Blog
Some are dangerous, some simply look dangerous and can cause major delays, and others are just plain weird…
10) Snakes, turtles, and birds were found at Miami (MIA) and Los Angeles (LAX). I’m just happy there weren’t any lions, tigers, and bears…
9) A science project shut down a checkpoint at Omaha (OMA). I wonder if mentioning the shutting down of the checkpoint added enough flare to his presentation to score him some bonus points?
8) An artfully concealed non-metallic martial arts weapon called a “Tactical Spike” was found in the sock of a passenger at Pensacola (PNS) after being screened by a body scanner. The only thing I keep in my sock is my foot.
7) Inert landmines were found at Salt Lake City (SLC). I always travel with mine, don’t you???
6) A stun gun disguised as a smart phone was found at Los Angeles (LAX). Not very smart to travel with this stunning device.
For the rest of the top 10 and more explanation on each find click check out the TSA Blog.
Image: TSA Blog Some are dangerous, some simply look dangerous and can cause major…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jan 6, 2012