The AD-190 Bipod Mount enables you to attach a GG&G bipod to your railed forearm. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto LockLever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-190 bipod mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system which has the following advantages:
* Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
* Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
* Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
* Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
* The AD-190 bipod mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard
* Coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
* Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
* Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
* Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
* American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
* Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system.
Read more at americandefensemanufacturing.com.
The AD-190 Bipod Mount enables you to attach a GG&G bipod to your railed forearm.…
by Tactical-Life / Jul 15, 2013