Cerakote C-7600 Glacier Black coating has been formulated to withstand temperatures of over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects, C-7600 retains its deep black, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments. C-Series coatings are a line of air cured, ready to spray ceramic coatings.
* Ultra smooth
* Deep, rich black finish
* Easy to apply, Single coat, Air cure formula
* 85% solids yields higher coverage than any other high temp coating
* Self-leveling properties
* VOC Exempt in all 50 states
*Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coating
* Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance
* No discoloration, even past 2000°F
* Maximum hot and cold adhesion
* Exceeds John Deere JDM F14X1 Class 4 testing for high temperature coatings
* Meets Harley Davidson ES805-34307 test specification for high temperature coatings
Learn more at cerakotehightemp.com.
Cerakote C-7600 Glacier Black coating has been formulated to withstand temperatures of over 2,000…
by Tactical-Life / Sep 4, 2013