The wait is finally over…
BravoCompanyUSA has released its highly anticipated full-size BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip. Tactical-Life.com gives a a first look at this exciting new “Vertical Grip for the 21st Century Gun Fighter,” with features to include:
• Mounted in forward angle increases rigidity of forearm, while providing more natural wrist angle when grabbing the vertical grip.
• Mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and vertical grip.
• Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
• Aggressive texture and generous storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
• Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) allow for easy adjustment or re-tightening.
• Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket.
• Reversible clamps allow user to setup fasteners to reside on either side.
• Spring-loaded clamp makes installation and removal easier.
• Available in popular colors such as: Black, Flat Dark Earth (FDE) and Foliage Green.
• Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
Shorty version coming in Q3 2013!
For more information, visit BravoCompanyUSA.com.
The wait is finally over... BravoCompanyUSA has released its highly anticipated full-size BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical…
by Dave Bahde / Jun 12, 2013