This June, BravoCompanyUSA will unveil its full-size BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip. Tactical-Life.com gives a a first look at this exciting new “Vertical Grip for the 21st Century Gun Fighter,” with features to include:
• Mounted in forward angle increases rigidity of forearm, while providing more natural wrist angle when grabbing the vertical grip.
• Mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and vertical grip.
• Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
• Aggressive texture and generous storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
• Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) allow for easy adjustment or re-tightening.
• Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket.
• Reversible clamps allow user to setup fasteners to reside on either side.
• Spring-loaded clamp makes installation and removal easier.
• Available in popular colors such as: Black, Flat Dark Earth (FDE) and Foliage Green.
• Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
Shorty version coming in Q3 2013!
For more information, visit BravoCompanyUSA.com.
This June, BravoCompanyUSA will unveil its full-size BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip. Tactical-Life.com gives a a first…
by Tactical-Life / May 22, 2013